Monday, July 28, 2008

Loss of the Party School Crown




This just about pissed me off:

University of Florida Rated Top Party School

To all current and future students of Florida State University:

This is utterly unacceptable. As Seminoles, we have a responsibility and a tradition to uphold. Those heathens from the south are not and will never be better than us. I am going to assume the Princeton Review missed their annual trip to Tallahassee and just out of ignorance ranked us tenth.

Tenth?

Tenth?

Don't make me have to drive up there with a few kegs of O'Douls and start my own party. Because I'll do it.

Oh, and to those from the unmentionable school whom Princeton Review claims is the best party school in the nation:

At least when we won top party school in 1996 and 1999 it was before we won our latest national championship. We didn't need three championship parties to put us over the top.