Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Words of Ultimate Warrior Compel You

After finishing The Legend of Jordi Scrubbings movie a few months ago, I thought it would be a great idea to use the same animatronic-sounding, animated-looking actors of XtraNormal to recreate some of my favorite famous speeches, sayings, and scenes. Of course, I couldn't start with the Gettysburg Address or Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream" speech or even Bill Pullman's speech in Independence Day.

I had to begin with a more moving orator. One whose words have caused legions of followers to stand up and be counted. A man who took on one of the most powerful social movements of the 1980s and 1990s and won. A man who has faced death, Sean Hannity, Regis and Kathy Lee, and Arsenio Hall.

I speak, of course, of The Ultimate Warrior.

Here is my tribute to the man they call Warrior.



And in case you want to mix and match and make your own Ultimate Warrior speech, check out the Ultimate Warrior soundboard. It is good for at least a dozen minutes of high octane entertainment.