Sunday, January 8, 2017

Everything Comes to He Who Hustles While He Waits

That's a line from Thomas Edison
Inventor
Hustler

Here is bottom line, for those wasting time
Not paying attention
Because they can't afford free speech

I've been hustling
I've been waiting
I've been working hard for years
Waiting for the big payback
In the words of the Godfather of Soul

People said James Brown was also the Godfather of Funk and Hip-Hop
I give thanks, because early hip-hop conditioned me
To create
because that's my mission
So listen close to what I say,
Because this type of shit happens everyday.

Too many people don't know their worth
Whether things changed around them
Or companies don't know the time

You only have so much time
And time equals money
Which means you can only make so much money
In the time you have

The caveat to the cause is that
Money is the root of all evil
Since money equals time
Time is also the root of all evil

Whereas we try to make money
Time roots against us, no matter what
The passing of time changes the rules of the game

Yet, we waste time when we wait
Our time becomes waste
Garbage
Thrown out with no value

So why wait?
Don't waste time
Don't let the game pass you by
Keep your value high

Hustle