Monday, February 13, 2017

Talking with Michael Tillery on The Starting Five Live



Over the weekend, I had the awesome pleasure of chatting with Michael Tillery of The Starting Five Live online radio show on RapStation.com. Mike is a longtime e-migo whom I have corresponded with for 10 years or so. Mike has been a freelance writer as well who has given me a lot of advice and mentorship on developing my own voice.

These days, Mike hosts The Starting Five Live on RapStation.com, a web platform created by Chuck D of Public Enemy. The Starting Five Live hosts discussions on sports and culture. He has hosted sports legends such as Julius Erving, media personalities such as Jemele Hill, and music artists such as Skyzoo, so it is a definitely honor to be included on that list.

Mike and I spoke a lot about the blogosphere, social media, and then talked about the New York Knicks and the mess between owner James Dolan and Knicks legend Charles Oakley.

Please go check out my discussion with  Michael Tillery. Hopefully Mike will have me on again.

The Starting Five Live 170: The Michael Lortz Interview