Friday, December 23, 2011

A Christmas Song by Ice-Tay and the Jingle Jamboree

I was feeling so much in the holiday spirit the other day that I wrote a song. Not just any song, but a song that captures the true feeling of Christmas.

Ok, well maybe one that captures the true feeling of spending money for Christmas.

Sung to the tune of the Big Tymers' classic rap joint "Still Fly", this song perfectly posits the juxtaposition of the American working man to his struggle to buy material goods for his family while still maintaining economic self-legitimacy in the cutthroat capitalistic nvironment of 21st Century America.

In order to capture the spirit of the song, I recruited famous rapper and actor Ice-Tay and the musical genius of the world renown Jingle Jamboree band. Unfortunately, I only had the money to pay the Jingle Jamboree band to stand behind Ice-Tay; I didn't have enough to pay them to play music. So you don't hear them.

But you do hear Ice-Tay. And to me, that's worth the price of admission.

Let me know what you think!