Saturday, January 3, 2015

FSU Marching Chiefs perform Star Wars

There are millions of videos on YouTube. Thousands, if not tens of thousands, are uploaded every day. But here are two of my favorite videos.

Yes, they are even slightly better than anything I have ever created.

The Florida State University Marching Chiefs perform Star Wars - Part 1





The Florida State University Marching Chiefs perform Star Wars - Part 2 (with live lightsaber battle)




Even better, there is a chance I am in the crowd somewhere, as that was my freshman year at FSU.

Quick explanation on how I found these amazing videos: I simply typed in "FSU Star Wars" in YouTube. I was thinking perhaps someone had Star Wars uniforms with FSU colors or created some other type of mashup, but instead I found these videos. The Force was definitely with me.