Sunday, January 28, 2018

Finding my bologna poem on the internet

I have been writing online since 2006. I've written serious things, comedy things, sports things, and some music things.

But the writing that appears in the oddest places has been my poem about eating a bologna sandwich that I wrote in 2009.

I found it on someone's DeviantArt page. They took my name off it and I filed a copyright claim.

I found it on a poetry website. The poetry teachers I took during my English degree would be proud.




I found it on a foreign language site detailing how to steal text from an image.





Here is the text translated.




I am not sure why someone would want to steal my bologna poem. Or where they got the image. Or what they intend on doing with the text of my bologna poem.

I guess my poetry skills are international.

Despite my career in serious government and business work, I will not stop being creative. It is important to me in order to keep the brain juices flowing. I have to don my silly afro wig and write weird poems about bologna. The cat is out of the bag and Pandora has opened her box.