Thursday, February 18, 2021

Not So Serious Movie Review: Bill and Ted Face the Music (2020)


Tonight's cinematic adventure was the final Bill and Ted movie, Bill and Ted Face the Music. Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter return to the roles they played over 20 years ago to save all existence and to prevent time and space from breaking apart.

I went in with limited expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Bill and Ted Face the Music was fun. They did a good job bring back old characters and integrating new characters, even if the Missy situation got a little weird, but I think that was the point.

I definitely liked how they brought in different musical characters, although I was curious how they selected who they selected (Kid Cudi, really?) or how they made up other characters. 

Overall, it was another excellent adventure.

5 excellent stars out of 5