I am really excited to announce that Joel D. Wynkoop’s Beast Mode will be screening at Sun-Ray Cinema in Tampa on Wednesday, August 19th at 7:15pm.
You can see me on the big screen as reporter/newscaster Jordi Scrubbings, host of the Jordi Scrubbings Show. This is my first major film appearance and I could not be happier how the movie turned out. Joel incorporated some of my old comedy and Afro-Squad images and let me mostly improv my scenes. Jordi Scrubbings in the Wynkoop-Sunnyville Universe is the crossover you never thought you would see!
But you can see it! This August 19th at Sun-Ray Cinema in Tampa, located at 12332 University Mall Court, Tampa , FL 33612.
I will be there, of course. Joel will also be there. We might both have tables of merch as well. If you like Beast Mode, I highly recommend picking up Joel’s other movies such as Lost Faith or Dirty Cop, No Donut.
If we get a good crowd, maybe Sun-Ray will have us back! Maybe Beast Mode will be the underground, low-budget horror hit of the year!
