Monday, January 27, 2020

Buzzfeed, Amy Schumer, and Me



Way back in November 2016, comedian Amy Schumer blocked me on twitter for something I said. Not sure what it was, but whatever it was, she didn't want to hear from me anymore. That's her opinion.

A few days ago, comedian Bert Kreischer asked his followers to name the most famous person to block them. I sent Bert an image of Amy Schumer's page telling I was blocked. It became quite popular among the replies.

(Btw, I met Bert. He did a video for me. He is a fellow FSU alumnus. We are cool.)

A day after Bert's post, writer Ryan Schocket wrote about Bert's post on Buzzfeed.com. Schocket used my post to Bert as the number one example of twitter users getting blocked by famous people.

Let me repeat: I'm the number one example of someone blocked by someone famous.

I guess I have that going for me now.

In case you are curious, this is a post with a screenshot about a post about a tweet reply to a tweet that screenshot another reply to a tweet.